Document Management Systems in Whyte IT refers to managing and accessing the documents
electronically. Document Management reduces the proportion of efforts and time spent on
managing documents and contents. Managing paperwork and tracking records is a tedious job
for the one who handles it, and is much helpful to make it flexible within a lesser time. Document
Management Systems also is known as Content Management System.
- - Import: To open new document into the system.
- - Storage: To maintain system files and utilize storage.
- - Identity: To retrieve documents with accuracy by assigning indexes.
- - Export: To remove items from the system.
- - Security: Password-protection on certain files for authorized users.
Document Management Systems capture and organize documents into electronic documents
for accessing, managing and tracking it easily at any time as per your need. Capturing and
indexing are the great features of Document Management System that are used to combine
multiple and larger documents at once. With the ongoing process of Digitization, people wish to
reduce their paper-based work and expect to have access to their important documents from
anywhere and at any time. Whyte IT in Qatar is the best solution to make this task a much